[pptp-server] about me

Denny Schierz schierz at cst-it.dyndns.org
Mon Jul 16 09:28:39 CDT 2001

Hello pptp-server List,

  oh, i'm really sorry, i've forgotten.

  My name is Schierz, Denny Schierz. I'm 20 years old and working with
  Debian GNU Linux since one year.
  I'm living in Darmstadt (near Frankfurt/Main), Germany (now you
  know, why i'm write a terrible english, please forgive me). It is a nice
  town, sometimes you can read in some newspaper about our scientists
  in many technologie sections. We have the GMD :-)) and the TU-Darmstadt
  (University).

  My Home is my Castle, mhmm, no, not a castle, better a pocket Server
  Farm ;-) I've at the time, i've four Linux Debian PC's and one Windows2000.

  Hobby's??? Mhmm, yes, ähmm, Linux??!! Networking, TV, that was it.
  During the day I'm a ?trainee? in s small Computer Firm.

  So that was my "about me"
--
with greetings
Denny Schierz                          mailto:schierz at cst-it.dyndns.org