[pptp-server] pptp masquerade document needed for 2.4.x basedfirewal

Justin Kreger lists at earthling.2y.net
Mon Jul 16 22:02:53 CDT 2001

You should be using iptables with netfilter, so you can do port
forwarding, if necessary.  A ip_nat_pptp, and some other related module
are in the works, but last word I had from the guy writing them, said
that development on the mods was halted at the time being due to the
connection tracking code was being rewritten.

Justin Kreger, MCP MCSE CCNA
jkreger at earthling.2y.net jwkreger at uncg.edu justin at wss.net