[pptp-server] pptp through firewall

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Thu Jul 19 15:56:46 CDT 2001

So is mine... In fact, I have had zero problems with W2K PPTP clients.

> thus increasing the size of my headache by
> about a million.  What would be useful from there?

I was not interested in the output from W2K. Although it might be necessary
if proxyarp and routing look correct at the server end.

> I don't see anything I can provide aside from the routing
> table.

I should have been more specific. I/We need to see the cut/paste from the
server side that I mentioned in my prior post. Of course, this is "after"
you make your PPTP connection into the PPTP server.

Steve Cowles