[pptp-server] ldap ppp patch.

Kenny Austin kennya at carlislefsp.com
Mon Jul 23 12:46:04 CDT 2001

I am looking to get ppp-2.4.1 to authenticate against LDAP.  I know that there
is a ldap+mppe+stripDomain patch on poptop.lineo.com and I have seen some other
versions of this patch on the list achieves and on other sites, however this is
for ppp-2.2.x.  I do not know if there was ever just a ldap (without the mppe)
patch released, if so could someone please point me in the direction to download
it.  I feel that I could most likely get an older ldap patch working, but it
would be MUCH easier if it did not include all of the old mppe stuff.  Or if
there is actually a ldap patch for ppp-2.4.x, that would be good too :)
Thanks,
Kenny Austin
kenny at muspellsheim.net