[pptp-server] IRC

Dan Bethe dan_bethe at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 15:07:02 CDT 2001

	Hey everybody.  Everyone who wants to rattle on in near-realtime about our
beloved PoPToP should come to #PoPToP on Open Projects Network.  Try
irc.linux.com or irc.openprojects.net or whatever server is topologically
closest to you.  I'm 'dtm' there and I'm lurking 24/7 so come on in!

=====
Medium System Administrator and Junior I.T. Manager of 5 yrs
 -- Now available -- Linux, MacOS, Unix-like systems
    -- http://mmmgood.net -- dan_bethe at yahoo.com