[pptp-server] Kernel 2.4

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Wed Jul 25 17:26:10 CDT 2001

I have it running on RH7.1 but I updated my kernel to 2.4.5. I only had a
problem with mppe not loading up properly for some reason and reboots fix it
(so far only solution). Other people have successfully compiled theirs
without problems.

Does anybody who has a good working 2.4 kernel willing to post their .config
file on the web? I think this is a major part of getting the system compiled
without unresolved symbols errors etc.etc.. and have everything require for
iptables..etc..etc..

thanks,
George Vieira
Network Engineer