[pptp-server] access my internal network

Beni Santoso beni at cp.co.id
Wed Jul 25 23:39:06 CDT 2001

Hi list,

I am newbie with pptp, i have installed pptp in my server succesfully,
I have setup client(win98).
I try to connect from my client to my pptp server and successful.  In my
log server, connection established and i see
such as :
ppp0     Link encap:Point-to-Point Protocol
             inet addr:192.168.3.1 P-t-P:192.168.3.3
Mask:255.255.255.255
            UP POINTOPOINT RUNNING NOARP MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric: 1
            bla... bla......

192.168.3.1 is my internal ip server and 192.168.3.3 is established ip
of user have login.
I ping the server NT with ip 192.168.3.2  in my internal network
successfully.  My question is how to access file server(NT server) ?
Why can't I see nt server in my network neighborhood?
TIA