[pptp-server] WINS failing over PopTop

Christopher Kalos ckalos at gothambroadband.com
Tue Jul 31 10:17:01 CDT 2001

	I've managed to set everything up properly for the VPN server and the
Windows clients, with two minor exceptions.
	1) I'd like to assign a route through the tunnel to our DMZ as well, just
to ensure that everything gets encrypted coming from our client systems into
our network.  Where would I add the command to do this.
	2) WINS isn't working.  Considering this is stock Debian running the
additional ppp modules and so on, this doesn't surprise me.  However,
there's a bit of a clamor for this.  Is there any way to get it up and
running?

	Also, just to make sure, does the "speed" parameter affect both directions
for pptp traffic?  Is there a limit to how high it can go?

Thanks,
Christopher Kalos
Systems Administrator
Gotham Broadband