[pptp-server] Connecting remote sites w/Samba

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Mon Jun 4 17:21:54 CDT 2001

I have this working already, both VPN connection are running master browsers
and they don't have to be in the same domain.... but it's better.

Use the "remote browse sync" and/or "remote announce" command under smb.conf

aaah.. not sure what else I used but I thik that was all that's needed.

thanks,
George Vieira