[pptp-server] Delivery Status: Account suspended: johnoel at hawaii.com (fwd)

Charlie Brady charlieb at e-smith.com
Tue Jun 5 10:07:11 CDT 2001

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Justin Kreger wrote:

> I'm really getting tired of this message... and postfix is not
> co-operating in rejecting it :(    I get something like this every time I
> post to the listserv... :(

Are you sure that it is when you post to the listserv?

I get such mail from time to time as well.

What it looks like to me is that someone has collected addresses from this
list, and is using those addresses as from addresses while sending spam
(check the Subject headers) to johnoel at hawaii.com. The mail server at
loadmail.com sends insifficient information it its bounce message to allow
any better diagnosis. I sent mail to postmaster at smtp-in.load.com asking
for further details - it bounced. I sent mail to postmaster at loadmail.com
and have had no response.