[pptp-server] WIN98 BlackMagic

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Tue Jun 5 16:45:50 CDT 2001

OK.. even though you can ping but have you checked what IP you are pinging
as? Can you telnet to a Unix machine other than the PPTPD server and finger
yourself to see what IP the LAN think you are as an IP??

The reason is that I want to make sure your not appearing as a masqueraded
IP, that's all.

Another setup you can do is route the 2 networks rather than proxyarp them
together.. that will keep the complications local and makes things a bit
easier especially if they are both Linux pptp servers (adding routes via
/etc/ppp/ip-up.local is easy)

reply to pptp-server at lists.schulte.org for the list.

thanks,
George Vieira