[pptp-server] WIN98 BlackMagic

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Thu Jun 7 15:44:48 CDT 2001

Actually I get this all the time with my clients who use a different tunnel
software and connect to a unix system which wants to print to their printer
share.
a net view \\ip.add.re.ss\ didn't come up with anything. This was a symtom
that SMB on windows was screwed.

Doing just that, remove , reboot, add, reboot fixed the problem.

you could probably try net viewing your own IP..?? never know.?

thanks,
George Vieira