[pptp-server] one way tunnel on w2k not w98 (this time w/text andfeeling)

Justin Kreger lists at earthling.2y.net
Mon Jun 11 17:48:56 CDT 2001

I have experenced this with a Win2k server... packet filtering was off,
but it still did it.  I could ping it for the first few seconds after it
connected, then I could not, but the f-ed up thing is, A computer behind
the win2k server (it was helping rotue between two subnets using
pptp) could ping the private ip of the tunnel server, and everything else
on the other end that It was permitted to ping.  I could not ping the
workstations, or the servers from my the lan with the server.  funkey huh?

Justin Kreger, MCP MCSE CCNA
jkreger at earthling.2y.net jwkreger at uncg.edu jkreger at aristotle.wss.net