[pptp-server] MEA CULPA!!! Browsing and Net View/mapping not working with W2k but yes w/ w98se (long)

Jay T. McCanta jay-mccanta at home.com
Wed Jun 13 01:38:02 CDT 2001

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa.  In being so focused on the Linux issued, I
overlooked the ZoneAlarm firewall on the Windows2000 box.  Added the PPTP to
the local networks and voila all kinds of good things.  I humbly apologize
for any time wasted on this part of the problem.  Much appreciation again,
to those who helped with getting the tunnel going.

Flog self, wear hair-shirt, repeat.

Jay