[pptp-server] Pl. Help members! Help me Unsubscribe

TVAP tvap at onebox.com
Tue Jun 19 08:52:02 CDT 2001

Dear Members,

I do not know who the admin of this list server is! He must be sleeping or gone to Space on a Russian holiday!

Please wake up the admin and make him understand that list membership is not a one way trip! I do not want to get in this list. My mail box is having problems with this list.

I am sending this mail to all members to check if anyone knows who the admin is and when is he returning to earth!

Thanks for bearing this anguished mail.

- tvap at email.com