[pptp-server] PPTP and Windows network browsing.

Dougal Holmes dholmes at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jun 19 18:24:59 CDT 2001

It works just as well if you have an internal WINS server (on an NT domain
controller preferably) and you use /ppp/options to set the ms-wins ip to
point to the internal WINS server (assuming you have not restricted access
via ipchains).

Disabling netbeui and ipx is a must.

--
Dougal Holmes (at home)