[pptp-server] crazy unsubscribe people... (Unsubscribe)

Andrew W. Davis awdavis at waretec.com
Wed Jun 20 02:50:45 CDT 2001

humm...let's review that page shall we?  a little ways down the page is this
text:

To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery
   modes, get a reminder of your password, or **!!**unsubscribe**!!** from
   pptp-server), enter your subscription email address:

ok now...read real careful...wait?  does that say something about
unsubscribing??  by God it does!!  granted I added the asterisks and
exclamation points, but if YOU would just "wake up", I'm sure you would have
caught this at least the first few times right?  we're not cluttering your
mailbox, you're cluttering ours...

l8s,
sKEY-p