[pptp-server] pppd 2.4.1 kernel 2.4.5 and this dumb stupid ppp_mppe.o (Unsubscribe) (fwd)

Dewey Hylton dewey at hyltown.com
Wed Jun 20 07:33:31 CDT 2001

Ok, this little fokker isn't sending the messages himself - he's got an
autoresponder doing this for him. My attempt to contact him failed (see
below) so perhaps it'd be easier for the admin to just remove him. I'll
send a second message and change the subject line, hoping to get him to
read the friggin mail.