[pptp-server] PPTP masquerade && MS non-compliance

Jamin Collins JaminC at adapt-tele.com
Fri Jun 22 15:11:02 CDT 2001

Please try to trim the whitespace next time.

ctooley at amoa.org [mailto:ctooley at amoa.org] wrote:
> If I can use more than one connection I can have better
> throughput accounting for departments.

Are you talking about client side (those connecting) or server side (that
being connected to) monitoring?  If you are talking about client side, it
can still be done, just a matter of where you collect your data.  As for the
server side, I would have to think about that one for a bit.

Jamin W. Collins