[pptp-server] Connect Win2K Client to Linux 2.4 Netfilter Firewall via PPTP

Grischa Schuering schuering at inity.de
Sun Jun 24 17:46:22 CDT 2001

Hi,

I configured a debian Linux Firewall using the 2.4.5 Kernel with
iptables at my office.
Now I would like to connect from the internet with my Win 2K laptop the
Windows servers behind the firewall. How can I manage it.
I read something about the pptp server on Linux and connect to it with
the pptp feature of win2k ??
Does it work this way ?
Do I have to install any other software or patch on the linux box?
Do you have any sample configs?

I would be very glad if someone could givve me a hint ..
Thanks,

Grischa Schuering