[pptp-server] MPPE died

Justin Kreger lists at earthling.2y.net
Fri Jun 29 19:38:12 CDT 2001

You can replace a compiled in function with new code in a module... how do
you think mods like heroin and cocain work.........

As for modularized for functionallity vs monolithic for speed, it is an
old debate, and not worth the time and effort, I just wish to figure out
why the evil ppp_mppe code wants to be compiled in, instead of being a
module like it used to be when i build vpn servers using 2.2.x.

Justin Kreger, MCP MCSE CCNA
jkreger at earthling.2y.net jwkreger at uncg.edu justin at wss.net