[pptp-server] Yes, blank username/password works!

Dread Boy dreadboy at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:12:59 CST 2001

You are correct, Steve.  I was failing to put in my login username/password.
  I was assuming (ASS-outta-U-and-Me-ING) that the dial-up name and password
would do the trick.

It was apples to oranges.

And again, that's correct, using chap-secrets is fine - it's only when using
libsmbpw that problems arise for the blank user/password deal...  Which is a
real drag since I hope hoping to keep user list maintenance synced for ease
of use.