[pptp-server] ppp-filtering - Ready to smash this thing! lol.

Dread Boy dreadboy at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 03:44:24 CST 2001

Thx for the advice.  Will try again tomorrow.

It looks like it makes sense.  I would never have thought that one would
have to forward packets along the same interface since Samba doesn't require
this to see other machines locally.

I figured that as soon as you acquire a localip address and since the
machine name shows up in NetHood that you were into the LAN.  Also, what
confused me was that the pptpd server was ok to access.

Thx.