[pptp-server] Source, patches, simple howto for Redhat 6.2 pptpd under one roof (almost)

Dread Boy dreadboy at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 21:51:24 CST 2001

DISCLAIMER: OK, first off - no warranties, no guarantees.  Don't bitch at me
if something breaks on your machine.  If you're unfamiliar with kernel
building, module compiling, or boot sector management with lilo, then this
is probably not for you.

Due to a number of requests I have posted all required files (except for the
kernel source) for building pppd 2.3.11 and pptpd 1.0.1 running on kernel
2.2.17 on a RedHat 6.2 system, even though Redhat 7.0 should also work, etc.

However, kernel 2.2.17 source is NOT included because this particular web
space account is limited to 5MB.

You should pick up that at somewhere like www.kernel.org.

Read @readme at .txt before you get started, then download howto.txt and print
it up.  It's about 10 pages worth of text.

The remainder is outlined in the howto.txt file.

If you get really stuck or have some errata I should fix, then just e-mail
me: dreadboy at hotmail.com

OK, here it is... for now.

http://members.home.net/dont-bug-me/pptpd/