[pptp-server] nt client routing tables

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Fri Mar 9 21:31:46 CST 2001

I can think of a couple of things to check:

1) Your firewalls kernel must be patched to support masq'd PPTP connections.
Checkout: http://www.impsec.org/linux/masquerade/ip_masq_vpn.html

2) Since your already able to establish inbound tunnels to your PPTP server,
you're ipchain rules are probably OK. For reference: PPTP tunnels require
the following ports/protocols be ACCEPTED.

  * Initial PPTP Control Channel - TCP Port 1723
  * Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) Data - Protocol 47

Steve Cowles