[pptp-server] Poptop works...almost.

Ralph Winslow ralphw at cnet.com
Mon Mar 12 05:11:33 CST 2001

On Sun, 11 Mar 2001, robert wrote:

I'm trying to make a connection as a Linux client to a NT vpn server at
work that I'm assured is compatable with pptp.  My pppoe connection to
my ISP (Verizon) is working nicely now that I borrewed a Windze CD and
installed it on an old pentium machine just to make the connection to
Verizon (the only instructions they had for installation were "Run this
.exe...).  Do instructions exist on how to get pptp working with an
existing pppoe connection?  I don't even know how to determine my
Verizon assigned IP.  TIA for any light you can shed on this.