[pptp-server] PoPToP localip/remoteip DHCP Question

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Mon Mar 12 23:14:38 CST 2001

On Win9x clients... use "winipcfg" to verify if the WINS server address has
been properly set after the PPTP tunnel has been established. On NT/W2K
clients... use "ipconfig /all" Also, the netbios node type (of the client)
should indicate "hybrid" instead of "broadcast" when a using a WINS server.