[pptp-server] Domain name prepended for authentication

Dale Bewley dale at bewley.net
Wed Mar 14 11:47:54 CST 2001

Win2k users login like: user at domain I was going to make a patch to strip
both the nt style and the win2k style, but has that already been done?
Glad to find out about this chapms-strip-domain. I've been temporarily
adding usernames with the domain prepended.

--
Dale Bewley - Bewley Internet Solutions Inc. http://bewley.net/