[pptp-server] GRE Errors.

Joe Ward jward at cem.msu.edu
Fri Mar 16 16:31:15 CST 2001

Okay so I downloaded 1.1.2 and compiled and installed it.

it seems a little faster on the file transfers using smb than it was before
and the e-mail sending is better too

my question is.   any way to turn off the Buffering packet messages?   I
really don't care to fill the logs up with packet reordering stuff.   my
net sucks and I have lots of reordering (heck it still can't reorder all
the packets) and I know it.  so the server doesn't need to tell me this ;)

I hope you can help ;)

-Joe Ward