[pptp-server] Another one: Packets wont pass between localip and remoteip

Hans E. Kristiansen hans at tropic.net
Mon Mar 19 04:59:22 CST 2001

Similar problem here.

I am using windows 2K as a client, the setup did work with 2.2.17, but 2.4.2
fails. The funny thing is that I can see the packet ( in this case the ping
packet ) return, but the ping just says "timeout", since w2k has this cute
network activity LED.

Once, I was trying to set up a link when the network was really busy, I got
a working pptp link, but I have not been able to re-produce this later.
Working once is good, but I would have preferred for it to work every time.
It is almost like the pptp packets have the wrong sequence numbers? Which
does not make any sense, BTW.

Thanks,

Hans E.