[pptp-server] win98 - authentication issues

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Mon Mar 19 15:47:59 CST 2001

Tunnel authentication and share authentication are two differnet worlds.
Tunnels are authenticated with the username/password specified in your PPTP
dialup profile. Share authentication is specified using the "login"
username/password that was specified when you turned on your PC to get to
your desktop. Are your Win9x clients logging in???

Steve Cowles