[pptp-server] Only one connection per ip?

Jose de Paula E. Junior jpej at geo-rede.com.br
Tue Mar 20 12:25:28 CST 2001

Hi

I'm using poptop in my server, and I made a masquerade gateway to attend
a second building of my work.

But, from the machines behind the masquerade server, I can connect, but
just with one client. The others clients that connects to the server
can't navigate, at all.

In the VPN-Masquerade-HOWTO says that it can happen with servers that
permits just one control connection per IP.

PopTop uses this limitation? There's a workaround for it? I have to put
more than 30 clients connecting using this "masquerated" server.

[]s
Jose de Paula E. Junior
Geo-rede Wireless Internet