[pptp-server] Re: NetBIOS

Dread Boy dreadboy at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:41:12 CST 2001

Actaully, Rob, it was a routing problem from ppp+ interface to eth0.  I
needed another rule in my gateway script to route traffic from eth0 to eth0.

I wrote an entirely new HOWTO in this March archive.  The post is titled:
"[pptp-server] Source, patches, simple howto for Redhat 6.2 pptpd under one
roof (almost)"

It has a link to all the docs and files you'll need for compilation,
routing, etc.

Hope it helps.