[pptp-server] win2k, pptpd 1.2.2, pppd 2.4.0 and Linux 2.4.2

Keith T. Garner kgarner at kgarner.com
Fri Mar 30 23:12:07 CST 2001

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 10:08:53, Charlie Brady said:
> Are you use that the M$ posting concerned PPTP VPN, and not IPSEC?

Yep, I made sure I was doing straight PPTP.  In fact, I played with
the options in the win2k client software to make sure that was the only
thing that could be done.

Keith

--
   Keith T. Garner                                        kgarner at kgarner.com
  The Net Squad, Internet Solutions Architect           garner at thenetsquad.com
    "Yea though I walk through the valley of point-and-click, I will fear no
 command line: for UNIX art with me; thy kernel and thy shell they comfort me."