[pptp-server] PPP-2.3.11 & PoPToP 1.0.1 & Kernel 2.2.19

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Sun May 13 17:41:26 CDT 2001

I just built one of Friday Night with the same setup.. well. pptp 1.1.2
though..
I always use http://www.vibres.com/pptpd/example.html for me reference and
it works.

One catch I always recommend is to create then save your
/usr/src/linux/.config file before upgrading the kernel.
Then when you have that done.. blow away the whole source tree
(/usr/src/linux) and then tar xvfz the new kernel..

Once the new fresh kernel is there then copy the .config file back and patch
away.

When the kernel is ready for compiling use the `make oldconfig` which uses
your old setup and asks question on new kernel features.

this ALWAYS works for me..

Hopw this helps.

thanks,
George Vieira