[pptp-server] poptop for ipsec

Justin Kreger lists at earthling.2y.net
Thu May 17 03:40:14 CDT 2001

What kind of boxes will you be connecting via ipsec?  I think win2k <->
win2k likes l2tp, but i bleave you can do ESP IPSec tunnels with win2k and
linux.

btw, yes, I'm nearly out of hell, only exams now.  I'm going to be working
on it a little bit tonight, Looks as if we will be linking pppd with
LibSMB from samba-tng once I have it all working.

As I'm working on it, i may just put the code onto a NFS share, and have
it sync to the webserver or soemthing, I will let you guys know once I
start getting some code written.

Justin Kreger, MCP MCSE CCNA
jkreger at earthling.2y.net jwkreger at uncg.edu jkreger at aristotle.wss.net