[pptp-server] Specific subnet via VPN

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Sun May 20 08:12:04 CDT 2001

I see how that would work for restricting access to the server to VPN
clients, however that's not really what I'm after - I just want to give
people remote access to the server, and ideally its subnet (and for
bonus points, subnet*s*) too.

I figure that during the connection process an entry needs to appear in
the route table that looks something like:

Dest     Gateway  Mask           Interface
1.2.3.0  1.2.3.4  255.255.255.0  1.2.3.[5..10]

Hopefully PPP is capable of doing this (I suspect it is) and that the
Microsoft clients aren't broken (not so sure).

 - samj