[pptp-server] pptp and ADSL

Scott Stone SStone at taos.com
Tue May 22 12:39:37 CDT 2001

sounds like this isn't a case of them blocking the VPN ports so much as it
is a case of a poor quality ISP that doesn't want to be bothered with
concepts that are over their heads :)  if you're getting the connection
established at all, they're not blocking VPN traffic, at least not any that
you need...

Scott M. Stone <sstone at taos.com>
Senior Technical Consultant - UNIX and Networking
Taos, the Sysadmin Company - Santa Clara, CA