[pptp-server] Dual DSL Connections and routing

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Wed May 23 19:28:49 CDT 2001

not sure about individual routes on devices as you were saying (correct me
if I'm wrong) that the problem was the default route was going to the wrong
device....???.. argh.. little confused I guess.
M..u..stt...dr.r.aaww....d...i.a..graa...m.!!

You can setup routes using what you said below in the /etc/ppp/ip-up.local
when the devices come online...

what distro are you using and do you have /etc/ppp/ip-up.loca files or
/etc/ppp/ip-up?

thanks,
George Vieira