[pptp-server] Re: Bug with pppsmbnoblank.patch solution at last

Chen Shiyuan csy at hjc.edu.sg
Thu May 24 08:15:54 CDT 2001

Hello!

Thanks for your email. Nope, the "easy solution" provided below doesn't
solve the problem. Same problems still occur.

BTW, has someone incorporated in a fix into the original smbpasswd
patch? It seems pretty strange that while this bug is officially "known"
and supposedly fixed, the smbpasswd patch which I downloaded from the
main site a couple of weeks back still has the blank problem.

Thanks!