[pptp-server] Newbie question....

ctooley at amoa.org ctooley at amoa.org
Fri May 25 12:43:19 CDT 2001

Any idea what the hold up is updating the website with the correct information?
Is it a time problem?

Chris

Justin Kreger <lists at earthling.2y.net> on 05/25/2001 12:25:58 PM

  To:          Alexander Wallace <aows18 at hotmail.com>

  cc:          pptp-server at lists.schulte.org(bcc: Chris
               Tooley/AMOA)

  Subject      Re: [pptp-server] Newbie question....
  :

The link to the patch is in the archive, within this month it has been
mentioned twice.  BTW, you will want to use pptpd 1.1.2 because it has
packet re-ordering

Justin Kreger, MCP MCSE CCNA
jkreger at earthling.2y.net jwkreger at uncg.edu jkreger at aristotle.wss.net

pptp-server maillist  -  pptp-server at lists.schulte.org