[pptp-server] pptp 1.0.1 - Win2k

Justin Kreger lists at earthling.2y.net
Wed May 30 12:28:54 CDT 2001

Microsoft dosen't support Deflate and BSDComp last I checked.... So there
is no real reason to have it.... Though, I looked at a client's poptop
server today, and it appears that a user was using Deflate compression +
MPPE..... and as far as I know, there are no linux gurus there that know
how to do it.

*shrug*

Justin Kreger, MCP MCSE CCNA
jkreger at earthling.2y.net jwkreger at uncg.edu jkreger at aristotle.wss.net