[pptp-server] PPTP client connection trough masqueraded firewall

Kurt Glazemakers kurt.glazemakers at dedigate.com
Wed May 30 12:35:04 CDT 2001

I'm sorry, the image totally screwed up by sending it, maybe this will
be more clear

  	Linux	PPTP server

	     Internet

	   213.2.45.6
            FW-1
	   192.168.1.254/24

      PC-A		 PC-B
  192.168.1.1/24	192.168.1.2/24

Yep, the internet address of the firewall is fixed, and yep PC-A or PC-B
is able to connect. Only both PPTP connections togheter don't work.

I could make one connection and route it, but then I need an extra
machine, because PC-A and PC-B are laptop pc's. If possible I would like
to avoid it.