[pptp-server] tar zxvf pptpd-1.0.1.tar.gz not working - HELP

Kim Armann kim at armann.de
Thu May 31 09:13:29 CDT 2001

Hi,

it seems that your achive was corrupted during the download.
Either you try again to download the file and/or downlod pptpd-1.1.2
Tipp: in mc (midnight commander) you can "execute" the zipped file by
marking it and hitting enter (the file must not be executable)
mc enters the file and you see the filesystem-structre within the file.

regards kim