[pptp-server] GRE with cisco IOS IP Plus on version 11.1

Chen Shiyuan csy at hjc.edu.sg
Thu May 31 14:10:54 CDT 2001

do you currently have any ip access lists on your router? if so, you
might need to explicity allow GRE traffic to pass through your router.

e.g. access-list NNN permit gre <source> <destination>

if not your access list could be blocking GRE traffic from passing
through. note that it is permit GRE and NOT permit TCP/UDP .