[pptp-server] Connecting remote sites w/Samba

ctooley at amoa.org ctooley at amoa.org
Thu May 31 18:35:46 CDT 2001

Is there any hope of this ever getting on the PoPToP website, as that would be
the ideal place for it.

Chris Tooley

robert <berzerke at swbell.net> on 05/31/2001 05:54:02 PM

  To:          Peter Alliett <palliett at accurcast.com>, "vpn
               (E-mail)" <pptp-server at lists.schulte.org>

  cc:          (bcc: Chris Tooley/AMOA)

  Subject      Re: [pptp-server] Connecting remote sites
  :            w/Samba

The 2.4 kernel howto at http://home.swbell.net/berzerke, section 5.10 tries
to answer this question.  It is possible.

pptp-server maillist  -  pptp-server at lists.schulte.org