[pptp-server] Compiling PPP with MSCHAPv2/MPPE.

Steve Host shost at intellimec.com
Thu Nov 1 07:47:24 CST 2001

ppp 2.4.1 is supposed to be used with Kernel 2.4 if i'm not mistaking.

I suggest you downgrade your PPP to say 2.2.11 (which is what i'm using,
with kernel 2.2.19)

The scripts exist. Compilation can still be a pain, but if you  follow the
FAQ here and have patience:

http://www.vibrationresearch.com/pptpd/pptpd-FAQ.txt

then you'll be able to overcome your problems.