[pptp-server] Encrytion for win2k client.

Paul.Clark at scapatech.com Paul.Clark at scapatech.com
Tue Nov 6 10:49:46 CST 2001

I have been trying to get pptp to work with encryption for a few days
for Win 2000 clients. I can connect with no encription fine but as soon
as I try to connect with encryption it fails with either error 619 or
742 on the client. This is all form a client with the high encryption
pack installed for both 40 and 128 bit.

Interestingly a identical machine without the high encryption pack works
fine with 40bit encryption and when I installed the encryption pack it
stopped working woth both types of encryption.

Does anyone have any ideas why the encryption pack would be breaking
connections with encryption.

Thanks in advance

Paul