[pptp-server] my pptp-server hangs after much traffic

Jörg Wiedenfeld wiedenfeld at moving-objects.de
Fri Nov 9 04:30:37 CST 2001

Hi list,
I have big trouble here.
Six weeks ago I installed the pptp-server on
my linux 2.4.4 system. Everything seems to be ok.
My colleague connects to the server by winnt, win2000,
win98 and linux clients on 40 or 128 bit encryption.
I was happy.
BUT, since one of my colleague got a wide-band (2mbit)
internet connection the complett linix hangs
on a upload transfer.
No kernel panic only a hanging linux system.
When I looking in the logs, I can only see the
colleague logging in, after this the system stops.

Have somebody any ideas about this problem ?

I have checked the mailing archive but I did
not found anything.

please help me.

 Jörg Wiedenfeld

---