[pptp-server] linux to linux pptp connection

hvrietsc at yahoo.com hvrietsc at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 22:29:38 CST 2001

ok you got me curious, can i do the following with frees/wan:

one secure box running frees/wan with one eth to the outside and one eth
to the inside.

then can i use win-2k and win 98 to connect to freesw/wan? if so what
do they use for making the tunnels. for pptp connections i just have them use the build
in vpn connector or whatever M$ calls this. so what about ipsec? is this supported
by win/2k and win98?